Tower has always emphasized our ability to truly customize your windows and doors. Over the past 20 years, Tower has aided architects, designers, custom home builders, and homeowners with developing a look that not only respects the intent of the specifier, but also avoids the many pitfalls and conflicts that arise from using the wrong aesthetics in any opening. Tower helps remove the difficultly of visualization with the assistance of two complete design showroom locations, custom shop drawings, as well as scalable unit elevations. These service that cannot be matched by any other area distributor.
Tower proudly offers a group of carefully selected manufacturers, with a vast range of products that can be customized to achieve any expression. Please visit our Products page for details.
Value Engineering is a systematic approach to provide the necessary functions for a project at the absolute best cost, without sacrificing functionality. At Tower, we believe Value Engineering is essential, because it focuses on what is most important to the customer, mainly functionality and price. This approach has earned Tower personal accolades from the architectural and custom builder community.
Tower’s highly educated sales team considers meetings to be key during the process of selecting, and pricing, windows and doors. Our team is always available during hours of operation at either showroom location, but we are always happy to meet with you at your home, job site, and office at our earliest available appointment. Please visit our contact page to set up your own personal meeting.
Measuring openings for a window or door is another quality service offered by Tower’s sales team. Whether it is measuring a whole house for pricing on custom replacement windows, or a consultation regarding new construction openings, our sales team is always available by appointment. Due to the many methods of installation from installer to installer, and opening to opening, Tower sales team measurements are courtesy measurements for pricing only. All final sizing must be signed, and verified, by the installing party as their method of install within the specific opening will dictate the final size. Please visit our contact page to schedule a quality measure with one of our sales team members.
- Delivery is Curb-Side Only.
- Due to both insurance and time constraints, we cannot unload and carry items to multiple floors or great distances. Most materials are packaged together.
- Off-driveway delivery is possible, however the customer is responsible for any minor yard damage that may occur. Proper concealment and weather protection is the sole responsibility of the customer.
- Small purchases may be considered a “When In Area” delivery! If this is the case, your delivery will ship as soon as it can be grouped with another similar delivery address in the same general direction.
- Excessively heavy items, or items requiring extra care, may require customer assistance in the unloading process.
- Most but not all items sold by Tower Windows and Doors, Inc. are covered under our Delivery Policy. Please feel free to ask any of our sales staff for further details about our delivery process.
Tower offers two beautiful design showrooms. Each showroom displays the finest products from four highly prestigious window and doors manufacturers. Each showroom displays endless window and door options, from bi-folding windows and doors, French casements, hidden screen systems, mahogany entry doors, interior doors, and even beautiful shower doors. Please visit our showroom page for an electronic tour, and to schedule a visit with one of our sales team.